Welcome to the Outreach Committee Page!!!
Laura Laskay - Chair
Ken Dorfman - Member
Donna Moss - Member
Angele Klein - Member
Paul Storiale - Ex Officio Member
The Outreach Committee is the heartbeat of the NoHo Neighborhood Council.
- To inform stakeholders and the community at large about board meetings, committee meetings, elections and community projects.
- To interact with stakeholders at community events and learn more about the concerns of the neighborhood.
- To encourage active participation from stakeholders who live, work or have an interest in the NoHo Neighborhood.
- To grow our audience segment to include representation of Youth who live, work and play in the NoHo Community.
Our Monthly Committee Meeting -
Outreach meets on the 1st Thursday of each month.
North Hollywood Library Community Room - 5211 Tujunga Blvd. North Hollywood, Ca. 91601
- The meeting begins at 6:00 pm.
Meetings (Agendas, Minutes, Documents)
→ View Calendar
If you would like to be notified of our meetings and receive agendas via email, click here and sign up by checking the NoHo NC box.